Marks&Spencer Made Without Wheat Gluten Free Crumpets Reduced in Price to £0.90
| Serving Suggestion - Blackcurrant Jam |
| Serving Suggestion- Mature Cheese with Garlic |
You get four generously sized crumpets inside which makes the price justifiable however If you go into M&S towards closing hours you may be lucky enough to spot some of their gluten free range reduced, keep your eyes peeled for the yellow stickers! I got mine for just £0.90.
If you are the only coeliac in the house I suggest you keep them in the freezer as it takes me about a week minimum to finish the whole pack, it's no trouble to set the toaster to defrost before doing so properly or if your toaster doesn't have a defrost setting your mircowave proberly will.
If you are the only coeliac in the house I suggest you keep them in the freezer as it takes me about a week minimum to finish the whole pack, it's no trouble to set the toaster to defrost before doing so properly or if your toaster doesn't have a defrost setting your mircowave proberly will.
Overall another fantastic product from M&S. The kind of food I will repurchase again once in a while as a treat.
Hana
No comments:
Post a Comment