Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Marks&Spencer All Butter Fruit Scones



Marks&Spencer Made Without Wheat Gluten Free All Butter Fruit Scones Sale Price £1.20

Marks&Spencer has a great Gluten Free range so I decided to give their scones a try as they were reduced to just £1.20 which may seem still expensive for just two scones and I agree but unfortunately this is just the way it is at the moment with gluten free food prices. However if you do go to M&S towards the end of opening hours alot of the time the gluten free range is reduced look out for the yellow stickers! 

The description is very tempting 'made with orange soaked sultanas' and yes I thought the juicy yet delicate sultanas were the best part of the scone; the scone itself was a little chewy in texture but as with most GF food toasting it always helps. I decided to add some jam instead; it was a nice sweet treat only wish I'd had cream for a traditional cream tea.

If I saw these on offer again I would pick them up just along with some jam and clotted cream for a summery treat. 

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment